Donate

Now

Event

Tickets

Investing In Our Global Future Through Our Youth

Mail: debra.ann.weller@globalstridescharity.com;mary-louise.barbieri@globalstridescharity.com?subject=Global Strides Charity Inquiry Home

Join us at our upcoming events to learn more and show support for our kids or for those

 wishing to donate by check please use our mailing address.

Global Strides Charity, 14 Broadfield Dr., Etobicoke , Ontario, Canada, M9C 1L6

Or email us @  contact@globalstridescharity.com

Global Strides strives to better the lives of the children residing in The Peaceful Home for Children, it is for that reason that 99% of the funds donated go directly to the Kenyan Home. The  remaining 1%  is comprised of fund transfer fees and other minimal administration fees.

Registered Name: Global Strides Charity

Business Number: 812167658RR0001

You can also donate directly via Global Strides CanadaHelps.org – “Giving made simple”

https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/global-strides-charity/

© 2017 Global Strides Charity All Rights Reserved. Website by Lephline. Mail: debra.ann.weller@globalstridescharity.com;mary-louise.barbieri@globalstridescharity.com?subject=Global Strides Charity Inquiry